8 Point Liquid Facelift is a non-surgical procedure using dermal fillers at certain points around the face. Using the dermal filler at these points provides subtle enhancements to the face. Every treatment is customised since the eight points may not need to be addressed in every person.
This technique is ideal for anyone who is starting to notice some volume loss and laxity in the skin. The most common areas that clients discuss with us are sagging or drooping skin, tired looking under-eye area, and jowls forming along the jawline.
8 Point Liquid Facelift Reduces Some of the Signs of Aging.
As we age, key areas of the face lose their volume, and this results in a reduction of skin firmness, leaving some descent and droopiness on the face. The eight-point lift was developed by a Brazilian plastic surgeon, Mauricio de Maio. He is a renowned expert, author and international speaker on minimally invasive techniques for facial rejuvenation.
In addition, the eight-point lift also follows the laws of beautification which are epitomised by Dr. Arthur Swift, another key international speaker and trainer.
At Luxe Body, dermal fillers from Allergan and Galderma are used for the eight-point lift. Of course, this is mainly dependent on the person and their requirements. Similarly, different fillers provide different effects for different areas. How much we use at the time is entirely up to you and your requirements.
What are the eight points of the 8 Point Liquid Facelift?
- Cheeks (zygomatic arch and eminence): We start at the top and work our way down the face, so the first point in this lift is the upper cheeks.
- The reason we start at the cheeks is that we often find once we have provided some lift to this area, it can lift through the tear trough and also around the mouth area, in particular the nasolabial folds.
- Tear trough (anteromedial cheek): We move to this area to improve dark circles and reduce the loss of volume (hollowing of the nasojugal groove and eye cheek junction and through to the mid-nasal area).
- Lower Cheek: We move to the lower cheek (known as the preauricular space), adding a small amount of filler here will often pull the jowling through the jawline back to create a smoother and more youthful look.
- Nasolabial Folds: Adding volume in this area improves the youthfulness of the mouth area.
- Marrionette lines (lines around the bottom of the mouth, which gives the mouth a down turned look): Addressing these lines gives structure to the mouth and provides a more youthful look.
- Jowl area: Dermal filler here helps to reduce the prominence of this area.
- Jawline (mandible angle): Dermal filler here, helps to reshape and lift the jawline.
What are the benefits of an 8 Point Liquid Facelift?
Firstly, there is minimal to no downtime. Return to work straight after the procedure. You will see the effect immediately, unlike anti-wrinkle injections which take some time to work their magic. The enhancement is subtle, therefore you will look more refreshed and youthful when compared to other options. We don’t have to do everything at once, the eight-point lift can be done in stages.
Is this right for you?
The only way to know is to pop in for a free consult with a member of our team. At this consultation, we can discuss your requirements, identify how much may be needed, and then provide you with a plan and cost summary.