Botox Clinic Auckland
Botox Clinic Auckland
Antiwrinkle Injections - The Power to Turn Back the Clock
Antiwrinkle injections From Auckland’s Premier Botox® Clinic— turn back the clock with the power of Botox® or Dysport. This anti-aging technique elevates facial muscles and slows the effects of age on your skin. Gone are the days when Botox® gave you a mask-like appearance where you could barely move your face. When administered correctly, Botox® has the power to cosmetically reduce wrinkles for a natural, more youthful appearance.
Areas Botox® can be used on include the following
Face – for fine lines and wrinkles – including forehead lines, crows feet, (lines around eyes) brow lift, and frown lines (between the eyebrows).
Sweating – under arms and other areas of the body
- Excessive sweating, or Hyperhidrosis, is defined as sweating in excess of the normal needs of the body.
- Clients suffer from excessive sweating in other areas of their body too – including but not limited to face, back and hands
- Botox® Therapy is a highly effective, safe treatment for localized excessive sweating.
- Find out more – click here
Grinding and Clenching – in the lower jaw to relax and for facial slimming
- Teeth grinding and jaw clenching, also known as Bruxism, can lead to pain, tension headaches, migraines, jaw problems and hearing or oral health issues.
- Botox® has been used for many years to treat the muscles associated to relax them in order to reduce the protrusion of the muscle around the area and reduce discomfort.
Gummy Smile and Sad face smile – into the upper and lower mouth area to reduce gummy smile and down turned mouth.
- A gummy smile refers the show of gum when you are smiling.
- Small amounts of Botox® can be injected into the area above the mouth to reduce the gummy smile look.
- Many of us develop lines around the mouth due to hereditary or environmental factors.
- Lines around the mouth can be soften by using small micro doses of Botox® just above and below lips.
Brotox for Men
Botox® for Woman
What is Botox®?
Botox® is a natural purified protein prescription medicine which relaxes the muscles and softens wrinkles when injected into facial tissue. It is synonymous with anti-aging, and treats fine lines around the eyes and forehead. Botox® is one of the safest and most effective anti-aging treatments available on the market. It is one of the most studied medications, with more than 10,000 published scientific studies to date. Botox® effectively treats fine lines and wrinkles. It is in use more than 20 years, with millions of treatments performed worldwide every year.
How does Botox® work?
Botox® works by relaxing the muscles responsible for fine lines by preventing communication between the nerve endings, muscles and sweat glands, a neurological messaging system between receptors, acetylcholine and the nerve endings.
Luxe Appearance customise each Botox® treatment for the distinct facial contours of our individual clients. Our specialists plan and prepare all treatments according to customer requirements. We favor a natural look and promote lower doses where possible to preserve facial movement and expression. All Luxe Appearance Botox® treatments use the genuine Botox® formula with its 20-year history of safe utilisation.
You can expect to see the results of your Botox® treatment within one to two weeks, as the medication works to gradually soften lines by relaxing the targeted muscles. For best results, we recommend repeat treatments every three to four months. In cases where lower doses are used, treatments can be repeated every six weeks if necessary.
What is process like?
During your free initial consultation, a Luxe Appearance professional will conduct a comprehensive analysis of your medical history to ensure that Botox® is the right treatment for you. A registered nurse thoroughly explains outcomes and potential side effects of the treatment. Feel free to ask as many questions as you like. Based on what you hope to achieve and your budget, we make a treatment recommendation during the consultation.
Botox® is a non-invasive, walk in and walk out procedure. After the event, you may experience mild swelling around the targeted areas, however, this will only last around 10 minutes and can be easily covered with make-up. Occasionally, a small bruise will appear the day after treatment.
The treatment will take effect within three to four days. Subsequently, smooth complexion and rejuvenated appearance are visible in 14 days.
Luxe Appearance offers free 30-minute Botox® consultations. Book one today to find out if Botox® is right for you.
Is there anything else I can do to optimise my Botox® results?
Dermal fillers and Botox® go hand in hand. To further enhance the benefits of Botox®, dermal fillers soften stubborn lines and deep wrinkles by boosting volume and restoring the skin’s youthful appearance.
What are the effects, do you have before and after photos?
Still have questions? Ask them below.